From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> on behalf of
Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw <0000032fff1be9b4-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu>
Date: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 8:02 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Subject: Better support for multiple master catalogs in a sysplex
I have just raised an RFE regarding support for better sharing of VSAM system
datasets (such as RACF, ICSF key stores and ZFS file systems) when used in a
sysplex with multiple master catalogs. Please would you examine it and support
of relevant

I have just raised an RFE regarding support for better sharing of VSAM

system datasets (such as RACF, ICSF key stores and ZFS file systems) when

used in a sysplex with multiple master catalogs.

Please would you examine it and support of relevant for you.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ibm-z-hardware-and-operating-systems.ideas.ibm.com/ideas/ZOS-I-3890__;!!MwwqYLOC6b6whF7V!gDErcwuVzIRgwvRCcZtGPvKZe2wgGAOI3fK9vJWOm4eIrdxXqqQAsa01MoMDrNecT1BKVhVLI0_KyZu2WrJ83n211Cr90JjJM28$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ibm-z-hardware-and-operating-systems.ideas.ibm.com/ideas/ZOS-I-3890__;!!MwwqYLOC6b6whF7V!gDErcwuVzIRgwvRCcZtGPvKZe2wgGAOI3fK9vJWOm4eIrdxXqqQAsa01MoMDrNecT1BKVhVLI0_KyZu2WrJ83n211Cr90JjJM28$>

Thanks

Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://rsclweb.com__;!!MwwqYLOC6b6whF7V!gDErcwuVzIRgwvRCcZtGPvKZe2wgGAOI3fK9vJWOm4eIrdxXqqQAsa01MoMDrNecT1BKVhVLI0_KyZu2WrJ83n211Cr9tuyN6c4$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/rsclweb.com__;!!MwwqYLOC6b6whF7V!gDErcwuVzIRgwvRCcZtGPvKZe2wgGAOI3fK9vJWOm4eIrdxXqqQAsa01MoMDrNecT1BKVhVLI0_KyZu2WrJ83n211Cr9tuyN6c4$>

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://rsclweb.com/__;!!MwwqYLOC6b6whF7V!gDErcwuVzIRgwvRCcZtGPvKZe2wgGAOI3fK9vJWOm4eIrdxXqqQAsa01MoMDrNecT1BKVhVLI0_KyZu2WrJ83n211Cr9GwIOX3Q$<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/rsclweb.com/__;!!MwwqYLOC6b6whF7V!gDErcwuVzIRgwvRCcZtGPvKZe2wgGAOI3fK9vJWOm4eIrdxXqqQAsa01MoMDrNecT1BKVhVLI0_KyZu2WrJ83n211Cr9GwIOX3Q$>>

'Dance like no one is watching. Encrypt like everyone is.'

This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be
privileged.   It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you
receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any
manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Please
reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your
assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.