>> Q: is it really required to put the library into LPA? I searched ICSF
>> documentation and found no reference.

Radoslaw,

It is documented in RACF Security Administrator's Guide.

https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/zos/2.5.0?topic=keys-storing-passticket-encrypted-in-icsf

When using the secured signon facilities with encryption, the following
Integrated Cryptographic Service Facility (ICSF) modules must be installed as
follows so they can be accessed by RACF.

    The CSNBENC module must reside in the link pack area (LPA) if not already
there. It can be dynamically loaded, or added to PLPA or MLPA with the
respective PARMLIB members.
    The following modules must reside in APF-authorized link-listed data sets:
        CSNBCKI
        CSNBDEC
        CSNBKRC
        CSNBKRD