Another reason IT should have unionized decades ago. My wife, as a public
sector worker, had better benefits than I had. Because of the Teamsters.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, December 20, 2023, 2:43 PM, Phil Smith III <li...@akphs.com>
wrote:

Dean Kent wrote:

>In that case, I think that California law would not apply.  I have the

>impression (perhaps mistaken) that the labor laws apply to residents,

>not remote workers.

This is correct. I know this because when HP bought Voltage Security, we were
no longer able to roll over any PTO, as mandated by California. Voltage was a
California company too, but had one policy; HP/HPE/Micro Focus/OpenText aren't
so generous.