I'm using bpxwunix with tsocmd to run an XMIT (see below). This works,
but I've been unable to prevent the TSO PREFIX, being added to dataset
name; any quotes I put around the dsn are ignored. Neither have I been
able to set NOPREFIX. Is there a way to prevent the suffix being added?

Thanks

Steve

lines.0 = 0

env.0 = 0

cmd="/bin/tsocmd XMIT" target "'DS("dsn")'"

xrc = bpxwunix(cmd,lines.,out.,var.,env.)

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by Postini / Google Message
Security and the UNICOM Global security systems. This message is for the named
person's use only. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and
notify the sender.