Thanks Werner

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Werner Kuehnel
Sent: 20 October 2015 14:21
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Antwort: 4-hour MSU rolling average

Here's a little REXX subroutine to get the values:

get4hrAvgMSU:
   MSU_4H = 0
   MSU_GRP = 0
   CVT     = C2d(Storage(10,4))              /* point to CVT     */
   RMCT    = C2d(Storage(D2x(CVT+604),4))    /* point to RMCT    */
   RCT     = C2d(Storage(D2x(RMCT+228),4))   /* Resource Ctrl Tbl*/
   MSU_4H = C2d(Storage(D2x(RCT+196),4))    /* 4 hr MSU average */
   MSU_GRP = C2d(Storage(D2x(RCT+28),4))     /* Group Limit      */

return

Werner