Thanks for your timely and helpful response Galina.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Galina Gorelik
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 8:37 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/OS Client Web Enablement Toolkit sample

Hi Steve,

I'm one of the developers working on z/OS Client Web Enablement Toolkit.

The updated connection URI is https://soa.smext.faa.gov and the updated request
URI is /asws/api/airport/status/jfk

The connection type has been upgraded from HTTP to HTTPS. If you do not utilize
AT-TLS, or if there is not a AT-TLS policy enabled for the connection to this
FAA server, you may need to set additional SSL/TLS support options in your
application. These options include turning on SSL/TLS, and telling toolkit the
location of your certificate store (HWTH_OPT_USE_SSL, HWTH_OPT_SSLKEY,
HWTH_OPT_SSLKEYTYPE options).

See this link for more details:
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLTBW_2.3.0/com.ibm.zos.v2r3.ieac100/ieac1-cwe-http-options.htm

We understand that having a working sample is a priority to you and we are
working on getting the sample updated as soon as we possibly can.
We hope to have something shipped very soon.

Galina Gorelik

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by Google Message Security
and the UNICOM Global security systems. This message is for the named
person's use only. If you receive this message in error, please delete it
and notify the sender.