I'm hoping to use the VSMLIST service in a PC-ss routine running in primary
mode to get the unallocated private areas of the secondary address space. Is
this possible, or will the call below just give me the private areas of the
primary?

Thanks

Steve

VSMLIST SP=PVT,WKAREA=((R2),(R3)),SPACE=UNALLOC,LOC=ANY

--
This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by Google Message Security
and the UNICOM Global security systems. This message is for the named