I'm out of empty score papers! I can't write notes by hand! :-)

I recall someone asking here if it was possible to create an entire page
with note systems only, no bars, no notes. However, I'm unable to find
that post (and it probably was several years ago).

Does anyone have an idea of how to tweak MusixTex into this - or perhaps I
should save the time and use FrameMaker or any other ordinary word
processor to create empty scores? :-)

Stefan

--
Stefan Svensson                     Phone: +46-90-135000
Himlastigen 14                      WWW: http://raggmunk.nu/