----- Original Message -----
From: "Resources" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Career Consult" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:57 PM
Subject: (Career Consultation) Job Vacant : Factory Manager

JOB VACANT

Our Client is an  established company having its business in tyre industry
is seeking a high qualified candidate for the following position :

POSITION TITLE : Factory Manager

SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT:

·         Indonesian Citize, age 25-40 years

·         Ideally more than 4 years experience in  Tyre Industry/Business.

·         Retreading experience

·         Will also be responsible for Safety, health & environment

General Requirement :

·         Good command of written and spoken English

·         Computer skills would be advantage

·         Willing to work hard and independently & also enjoys the challenge
of continuous improvement

·         Good communicator and organizer with managerial skills

·         Willing to be placed in Balikpapan office

Please submit a comprehensive curriculum vitae by using the form CV attached
(In Ms Word Format) to :

PT. INAMCO VARIA JASA

Facsimile 021-5227691 E-mail :  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

by December 06, 2005

Please quote "Factory Manager " on the subject of your e-mail.

" Together We Build Our Future Better"

Music that listens to you.
LAUNCHcast. What's in your mix?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/8mKGzA/FARHAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM