Bisa dilakukan sendiri kok utk unsub, kirim email kosong ke:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 12/7/05, Aritonang, Nany <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Ida, Krisna, saya mau undur diri dulu dari subsribe yahoo ida krisna.
Tolong cancell subscribe saya. Terima kasih

Best Regards,
Aritonang, Nany
Phone: (62 21) 5225452 ext. 107
Fax: (62 21) 5225446

This electronic message, including its attachments, is confidential and may
be privileged or otherwise protected. The information is solely for the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, this message was
sent to you in error and you are hereby advised that any review, disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of this message or any of the information
included in this message by you is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately
and permanently delete this message and notify the sender by return e-mail
or by telephoning (6221) 522 5452. Thank you

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information included in this message is prohibited -- Please immediately and permanently delete.

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r4oloD/xA5HAA/kkyPAA/iPMolB/TM

Joko Harismoyo

http://mobile.betawi.net
http://www.gilabola.com