As mentioned last week [1], the deadline for nominations has passed.

The deadline for completing questionnaires is November 2. For those who haven't
started, NomCom admits that this is a short amount time and apologize, but it's
necessary to meet our deadlines.

We hope to do most of our interviewing at the upcoming IETF in London, either
in-person or remote. In a couple of days I will be sending a notice with the
schedule and a request for individuals to list their first three preferences.
If you have not completed your questionnaire, you will not be considered.

-Rich Salz, IETF NomCom Chair 2022-2023

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/nomcom/ann/553533/