On 3/22/2024 8:25 AM, David Harris wrote:
My thanks to Murray S. Kucherawy, who was most helpful in answering my
previous questions about specifics of RFC6376..

I now have my implementation complete: I was wondering if there is a
recommended way of testing it - for instance, a reference site that allows you
to send messages and then replies with information about the correctness of
your implementation, or an application that can generate signatures for data
you supply, showing its work product (the various hashes and canonicalized
forms) so you can compare it with your own.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

There are number of verifiers.   One such address is dkim-autoresp...@isdg.net will verify your DKIM signatures and apply DKIM Policies such as ADSP (deprecated), DMARC and report the result.

--