Title: PayPal
PayPal
Dear member,

We are currently performing regular maintenance of our security measures. Your account has been selected for this maintenance and you will be taken through a series of identity verification pages.

Please click the link below to start your verification process.

Click here to start

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP843

Kirim email ke