Dear Friend,

I represent Ricoh Company Limited Product & Manufacturing (RCL)
based in UNITED KINGDOM. We deal on Colour Multifunctionals,
B & W Multifunctionals,Colour Printers,B & W Printers,wide Format
Copiers,Facsimiles,Digital Duplicators,Scanners Product Related
Solutions....Digital Cameras,DVD+R/RW,35mm Carmeras,Multimedia
Devices, as well as raw materials, etc as a branch of our numerous
services.For more on our products,consult our web site www.ricoh.com
We are seeking for a representative in the America and Europe.One
who will act as a medium for our clients in those areas to be reaching
us with their payments and so on.
As our representative and payment officer,you are entitled to 10%
of whatever payments made to you after which we shall direct you
as to how to remit the balance to us via an account which we shall
 make available to you later. upon this we seek your honest
cooperation and assistance to establish a cordial relationship
with our clients.If you are interested, Please, to facilitate the
conclusion of this transaction if accepted,
do send me promptly by E-mail: To [EMAIL PROTECTED]
the following, Your full names & Age: Contact Address:
Occupation & Position held: Fax/Tel. No: Thanks in anticipation:
Mr. David Coles
Managing Director, Ricoh Company Limited (RCL)
Ricoh (UK),Head Office, Atlantic House, Holboru Viaduct,
London,ECIA 2FG,E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.ricoh.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional