I have a new email address!You can now email me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-  Dear Friend,I want to transfer US$10.5Million to your bank account. The fund
belong to our deceased customer who died with his entire family in Iraq War
2006, leaving nobody for the claim and as such, I decided to contact  you as to
enable us claim the fund. Your share is 40% while 60% for me. Contact me only
through my private e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  for more details: This transaction
is 100% risky free.Thanks, Mr.JohnsonDavid. Islamic Development
bank,ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Kirim email ke