Hi,

  The story of the two names is history. We started off as ILUG-TVM
and occasionally called GLUG-TVM as well. But, about two years ago, we
had a debate about our mandate. Finally after 2 months or so, it was
decided that the group would be called FSUG-TVM according to our
updated mandate to support free software in all forms.

  The old site http://www.ilug-tvm.org/ was from that time. With the
name change, it was decided to change the site to new domain
http://fsug-tvm.org/
. However, the old domain was never abandoned and the new one was
never completed. Anyway, as for our new web site, I think that any
attempt to replace this google group would be in vain. Any solution
will have to involve this system within. The site admins are keenly
aware of this problem.

Regards,
Gokul Das