Hi,

On Nov 15, 12:59 pm, JeevZ <jeevan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Minitube is a native YouTube client.
> With it you can watch YouTube videos in a new way: you type a keyword,
> Minitube gives you an endless video stream.

  Incidentally, I was looking at the same software today. The reason
was WebM (VP8 + Theora + Matroska). There is news that Youtube has
already transcoded 80% of its video collection to WebM format (
http://www.osnews.com/story/24021/WebM_Update_80_of_Daily_YouTube_Videos_Now_in_WebM
). But most linux distros ship with chrome and firefox versions that
don't support WebM yet. I was wondering if the native youtube client
has webM support yet. Any ideas?

Regards,
Gokul Das