Sir,
  I do use gEDA out of academic interest, though not that often. I am
more interested in it for device and circuit modelling (just starting
to learn it).

  We used to have discussions about gEDA in relation to the Fedora
Electronics lab distribution. But the complaint at that time was that
gEDA user interface is not that friendly. Lately however, I am
noticing a lot of refreshing changes in the project with respect to
UI. Newer users may not find it that difficult.

Regards,
Gokul Das