Hi,

On Sep 15, 6:01 pm, bipin <bipin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> how so ? you still have to either buy a wimax or 3g modem/card to use those
> services. and in most cases will be locked to providers network(the ones
> already in market) so portability will be an issue as well.

True. But I meant that you wont be stuck with a twisted pair line that
is as flimsy as a cloth line. Atleast, the wireless communication
medium (air) wont break every 24 hours leaving you at the mercy of
their questionable competence. Considering the hassle, I definitely
prefer a non-portable wireless solution - you need only worry about a
data card!

Regards,
Gokul Das