Hi,
  Sorry to ask, but where did you post the call for meeting? I wish to have
attended, but missed the info completely. I couldn't find any reference on
the mailing list.

  Nice initiative with the meeting and blog, BTW! Congrats to everyone
involved! Please publish any future calls on the mailing list.

Regards,
Gokul Das

On Sunday, 14 April 2013 19:12:13 UTC, ganesh wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I think after a year a meetup happened and it was a nice one.Five people
> appeared in the meeting.Midhun came first after that Anish and Arun joined
> after that Arun M(Coordinator of SPACE) Joined the meeting.The meeting
> started at 4.30 and continued till 5.30.After icebreaking Anish showed
> Raspberry Pi.We booted it,then discussed about Raspberry Pi programming
> using python and various projects where Raspberry Pi is used.There was one
> VIA APC computer at SPACE we opened it and discussed about that too.Then we
> discussed about Hardware Freedom Day on April 20th SPACE has registered an
> event in their site.So we discussed how to make the open hardware program a
> grand sucess and what topics must be included.The last topic in the
> discussion was about the next meetup, as per our discussion we planned to
> have two meetups per month on first and third sundays are the proposed days
> each meetup will be having a tutorial session or workshop on some topic.We
> will discuss and confirm about the topic in the mailing list.
>
> Images can be found at this link
>
> https://www.facebook.com/SPACE.KERALA
>

> http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.532583380118145.1073741825.117371944972626&type=1
>

> ~/Regards
> >Ganesh.H
> >SPACE

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Free
Software Users Group,  Thiruvananthapuram" group.
to ilug-tvm+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.