Sorry I don't have anything (just now) to contribute, but I love the idea.
How 'bout a (short) FAQ, as well?

--Cal Frye, Western Reserve Academy, Hudson, Ohio

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Dominic Willett
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 1999 1:46 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [IMail Forum] Suggestion

I am willing to host a page here with all the asp scripts, templates etc for
list users if everyone wants to send me their stuff.  That would make life
easier maybe for many of us mail admins.

If you are interested, just zip your file, include a text file with
instructions/your name/email/etc. and email it to me at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will build a page and host it within a few days of getting everyone's
stuff.

Choices are good too, so if we can get 2-3 of each item (manuals, templates,
scripts, etc) that would be good!

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Dominic