Hi all

I'm hoping that someone has used the ASPEmail free component from
Persits Software (www.persits.com)

I've generated an ASP script that takes orders, and, using ASPEmail,
sends an email to our orders dept and a confirmation to the buyer. So
far so good.

It generates the emails perfectly, with the correct subject line as
specified in the ASP script...except the body is blank.

After debugging the darn script until my eyes watered, I sent the
scripts to a friend who runs a Linux Redhat Exim mail server along with
his NT web server, and guess what? The emails are perfect!!! Bodies and
everything! I can't find any reference to this on the Ipswitch Knowledge
Base...so hopefully someone here has knowledge of the above. For the
record, this is what I'm running on both NT boxes:

WWW Server
NT4S/SP3/IIS3

Mail Server
NT4/SP3/iMail v4.07