-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Daniel Donnelly
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 1999 3:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] delays

Michael,

The delivery may have been partially completed in the orginal thread (the ID
number in '()'). Your log shows 2 different process numbers, so the earlier
one must have finished and also show a 'finished' line. If the message has
an
address of a host without a backup and was down for 2.5 hrs, this could be
perfectly normal! Look more carefully and you will see each delivery attempt
of that Q file to get the complete picture of what IMail is doing each
time.

Daniel Donnelly
Ipswitch Technical Support
See our Knowledge Base at http://support.ipswitch.com/kb