oops i meant the knowledge-base but interesting articles are:

http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-19990622-DM01.htm

http://support.ipswitch.com/kb/IM-19990211-ES01.htm

BTW:

How many users are people using with the ODBC database? We already use Imail
4 but we're just re-evaluating Imail 5, I am looking in the direction of 4-5
servers with max users towards 500,000+. Has anyone tried these sorts of
configurations?

I want to use ODBC for user management and I am assuming that it will be
more reliable and scalable than holding them in the registry.

Thanks in advance

Steven Moore