-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Daniel Donnelly
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 1999 8:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Imail 5.08 web problem?

Just talked to a gent on the phone who had similiar situation. He had a
modified login.html file. When a copy of the orginal login.html was put into
the web directory, it worked and all appeared nornal. He is looking at what
he
changed in his modifications. Please give this a try yourself, before going
too far. Let us know what you find!!

Daniel Donnelly
Ipswitch Technical Support
See our Knowledge Base at http://support.ipswitch.com/kb

>Perikis, I had the same problem and solved it by placing
>"IMAIL.CurrentDomain"  in the title of the login.html template.

>Ken

Drakos