I have a user on one of my lists that is reporting that if he tries to post to the list he gets a reject message telling him he is not authorized. He is receiving emails so he is certainly "on" the list. I suspect that something in his email client config (I do not yet know what client he is using, but suspect some version of Outlook). Checked the standard logMMDD.txt file and I see him sending an email to the list and his reported email address at that point appears to be valid (meaning: spelling and case). Is there an actual log for listserv activity? I have my logs reporting in verbose.

The log file listsMMDD.txt only shows admin changes to the lists.