-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford Whiteman
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 4:54 PM
To: mail-lists
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Adding disclaimer

> My  company  is  currently wanting to add a disclaimer footer to all
> outgoing  e-mails.  They  want  us  to  manage it, and not have each
> individual  put this as a signature in their Outlook.

Uh-huh.  Understandable,  to  some  degree, since that prevents people
from using their own custom signatures in addition to the disclaimer.

> Therefore  the trailer.txt is not an option. I'm playing around with
> Declude's  Footer option, but looks like that's pretty much the same
> case.

Yes, neither will work.

> Does  anybody  else run 7.15 or above and have another option to add
> disclaimers to all outgoing mail even if sent in html or rich text?

This  may  be a good time to look into using MS SMTP as your outbound,
since  there are many free, multipart-aware disclaimer utils out there
for that platform.

Other  than  that,  I'll see if I can bring something into the Declude
world.

--Sandy

------------------------------------
Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release
/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/downloa
d/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/re