On Wednesday, August 24, 2005 at 4:11:35 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] confabulated:

> Why not do a global replace on the old server of virtual0 > virtual9 and
> then import it.. Unless you think you have more that 899 virtuals on the
> receiving machine this should work for you

Beautiful! Thanks for the suggestion. Upon closer inspection of the
registry, it doesn't look like IMail 8.15 HF 2 removed the virtual
keys when I deleted the domains out of the Admin application. I have
some cleanup to do.

--

"This message is made of 100% recycled electrons."