Still looking for an answer to this. Anyone know how to 'allow' deliveries when they originate locally in the filter?

At 9/9/2005 10:55 PM, you wrote:
How do I setup delivery rules to affect local delivery? That is, when a message is created and delivered within the same domain or between domains that are hosted on the same server, how can I isolate that fact with delivery rules? There's nothing in the message or the headers that will identify that fact. Although a person can read the delivery route to figure it out, that function is beyond the strength of the delivery rules.

Specifically, I want to prevent delivery of a message unless it has a specific header or is created locally. I can easily find the one header, but not that second aspect.

TIA,
Oblio