I'm running into a bit of an issue trying to get imap and
wirelesssync.vzw.com to sync deleted items.

>From my understanding of this imail imap server > sync to verizon via imap >
then sync to PDA..that all work fine for getting email sto the PDA.  When I
delete an email on the PDA it syncs to the verizon website.  That works
fine.  I seem to be having trouble with the connection back to the imail
server and it syncing there.  Delete from pda > delete form verizon server >
broken deleting from imail server.

Ifanyone has ever ran into any of this before please let me know.  I have
about 10 days left on eval of this device to make sure it will work for what
we would like for it to...

Thank you