Darin,

I would also be interested in this alternative. Looks like it's popular.

Thanks :-)
Bill

Can you add me too?  Thanks Darin!

Todd

Just out of curiosity, can you forward to me too?

Sincerely,

Randy

Sure. Responding off-list.

Darin.

Can you say anything about the inexpensive ASP/ASP.NET webmail product you
use, what it is called and where to test/buy?

Regards,
Steinar

However, we ran into problems where the webmail service was still running,
but would display an error when the user attempted to log in.  Since our
monitoring could not post data with it's HTTP monitoring, we opted to use an
inexpensive third party ASP/ASP.NET-based webmail product and phase out
IMail's webmail usage.

Darin.

---