Is anyone who knows willing to spill the beans on what the new pricing will be on an SA for IMail 2006 unlimited (no anti-virus)? Should I buy the SA now or wait for the price change?

Thanks,

Mike

At 12:38 PM 11/9/2005, you wrote:
Because you can purchase a service agreement right now for 695.00 or less.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Van Hefner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:35 PM
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Upcoming Pricing.

Mike,

I'm not sure how you can claim that when you do not know what the pricing is
for Imail's upcoming SA in 2006. If you knew what the planned renewal rate
was for unlimited users, I'm guessing that you would quickly drop any kind
of argument based upon price.

I do hope that they eventually reconsider. I wouldn't still be on this list
if I wasn't still holding out some kind of hope that they will come to their
senses eventually. The proposed figure I was quoted for the 2006 SA
literally needs to drop a "0" off the end of it to be competitive with
SmarterMail though.

William Van Hefner
Network Administrator
Vantek Communications, Inc.