-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of David Dodell
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:58 AM
To: Kevin Gillis
Subject: [IMail Forum] upgrading to 8.2 then 9.0 .. new server

Just upgraded to 8.21 on our old server, and we have a new server in
route via UPS.

In anticipation of 9.0 ... should we migrate the 8.21 installation to
the new server first, then install 9.0, or install 9.0 fresh and then
try to migrate accounts, etc.

Thanks,

David Dodell