-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeffery R. Rehm
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:10 PM
To: IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] IMail is standalone again???

Back when Ipswitch made the less than wise decision suspend IMail as a
standalone product, I swore them off and never really spent much time
worrying about what they offered.  As a matter of fact, I sort of forgot
about them.  I see they now are offering it again?  Could this be true?

http://www.eset.com