Thank you for all your replies.

     I'd liket to know if someone has tried to use "allow bind_v2" for LDAP
authentication with Brightmail and has he succeeded  ?

Thanks,

Michael.

           "Christopher Jones"
           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
           ress.com>                                                     A
           Envoyé par :               <IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
           ist.ipswitch.com
                                                                     Objet
                                      RE: Re[2]: [IMail Forum] IMAIL /
           02/12/2005 06:18           OPENLDAP and allow bind_v2

           Veuillez répondre à
           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
               switch.com

We're in IT...I think we're expected to be tired!! Haha

I never had any grey hairs until I started working here...haha