Hi,

Is it correct, that i have to convert the contacts with the command line tool "

wgscvt.exe ", if i install a new IMail 2006 server and do the usual backup/restore stuff?

Am Montag, 5. Dezember 2005 um 15:17 schrieben Sie:

Yeah, I figured it was required as it wasn't before and have done that for a few people but we have over 25,000 email accounts so I would rather not do this manually. I think this is something that needs to come out ASAP since it's a big issue.

Thanks,

Bill

Tripp Allen wrote:

We're working on this issue for the next release. If you add names to those users in the alias.txt file you can rerun the wgscvt program.

Tripp