Title: HELP! Email Messages Lost

OK, so Im running IMail 7.15 HF2 on a Windows 2000 Server. I had my IMail drive fill up completely yesterday ( I didnt get a notification because someone turned off Monitoring) which caused the POP3 service to stop. OK. Turns out my Declude logs where huge and simply filled my drive. So Ive cleared out the logs and all is running fine.

Now, Ive received calls that users are missing emails, meaning that over the weekend they would check their email and see that there were like 100+ emails in their inbox. However if they logged out and logged back in again, there were zero emails. This by the way is with the web interface as they were unable to connect using Outlook or OE. Is this possible? Why would this happen? If the email was received in  the inbox why would it then simply disappear?

Can anyone shed some light on this dark subject? Im afraid of the dark!well at least this type of darkness.

Troy D. Hilton

Serveon, Inc.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

302-529-8640