I am getting the feeling from everything that i'm reading that i will no longer beable to run Imail and my web sites on the same server.  I know I know kinda crazy runing 4 websites and 1 email server from the same server.  I getting to the point where i'm afraid that if i do up grade that my b2b websites will crash.  so i will have to make my test server a production server.

Most people have a stand alone email server.  I'm not that lucky as we cut cost where we can and putting imail on a stand alone server just doesn't make much sence until you get scard that by doing so a cluster of things can happen.  so a few questions for you brave souls out there.

1) anyone running b2b sites and Imail 2006(upgraded from 8.21) on the same server and if so what problems have you had to work around.
2) would it be easier for me to just install Imail 2006 on a stand alone computer with a clean install of everything and migrate the user accounts over?
3) is there an easy way to migrate from 8.21 to a stand alone 2006 server.  being that it is a complete rebuild are the registry keys the same, can i just move like i normally do?  or is there a utility that will help me with this.

I plan on trying to get this done tonight.  currently i'm moving my backup server to another server to make free a server for imail.  but if there are little dangers of me messing up the current iis config for my b2b websites then i may just upgrade where it is.

thank you

Pip