Yes I can ping the server.  I can get to it from another computer .. My only
problem is with the user manager and the java sctipt that runs on that .. I
also have a java script error for trying to get to the IM portion of the
sever... I can get to http://my.server.com:2055/IAdmin/index.asp where it
list the 2 selections Imail and IM.  When clicking on Imail Server I am able
to see the other selections but I get an error when I click on the users...
And when navigating though the server I see

Error Message
The Domain does not exist

Error Message
The Domain does not exist

At random.. Sometimes it is there and some times not.  Again this is a clean
install of 2006 on a windows 2000 server running IIS.  If I need to do a
complete reinstall of the server because I missed something that is fine.  I
just need to know where to go from here... I don't how ever care to
reinstall the server and then have it not work after the reinstall.

Again the error I get when click on "Manage Users"

Microsoft JScript runtime  error '800a138f'

'oDomain.UserDatabaseFlags' is null or not an object

/IAdmin/IMail/UserAdmin.asp, line 34

And when clicking on "alais Administration"

error '8004022c'

/IAdmin/IMail/AliasAdmin.asp, line 12

And then on click IM server

IIM Server

Microsoft JScript runtime error '800a0005'

Invalid procedure call or argument

/IAdmin/iim/index.asp, line 65

I hope this help a bit more.

Well just tested it on the http://localhost... And it is not working now...