In a weighting system it is a great tool for email being sent from places it
should not be. 2% of the mail to our server fails the SPF test 99% of which
is spam the other 1% tends to be from online greeting cards. Giving positive
weight to email that passes SPF is not necessarly good due to the fact that
spammers can setup SPF for their mail servers. But spammers using hijacked
machines can not.

Kevin Bilbee