So , we have a new release of iMail with lots of bug fixes. Is it time to make the migration from 8.22? I've been holding off as I just don't need any headaches and can wait since 8.2 works pretty well.

But my main question is if there is a fast recovery method to the prior version IF the new one does not work so well. Can I duplicate my imail registry and primary folder, then do the new install, then fall back "easily" to the old version if there are too many problems? And if so, are there any other items that need to be duplicated or addressed to assure a fast recovery to the current installation. Or, is it a lot of work and I should wait till the next solid release?

Regards,

Steve Guluk
SGDesign
(949) 661-9333