The product in my tag line will export your users and aliases and decode
their passwords if necessary.  It has some other nice features/reports too.
You should check it out.  If you don't need password decryption, it's free!

Evans Martin

---
EVANS MARTIN  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
HOSTING:  http://www.martek.net
PROGRAMMING:  http://www.martekware.com

iPlus Info Browser - IPB's IMail Migration Tool, password browser, reporting
suite make IPlus Info Browser something no IMail administrator should be
without.  http://www.martek.net/Default.aspx?tabid=96

---

---