Hi,

The way IMail handles data is the same since ever. The import code from SmarterMail will work with IMail 2006. I can't remember, if SmarterMail does import the address books from the web mail of Imail. If yes, this would fail since this data is now stored in a access database).

Please tell us, what kind of problems you have with IMail 2006. So far i know, the only unsolved issue is the not really fast webmail.

Am Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2006 um 15:32 schrieben Sie:

Did you some of you try (successfully or not - both sides are interesting) to move from Imail 2006 to SmarterMail ?

Does the conversion utilty provided with SmarterMail also works fine with Imail 2006 ?

We are seriously looking in that way because many of our clients encounter various problems since we moved from Imail 8.2 to Imail 2006

Thanks for your replies and tips.

Sylvain