Dave Doherty found a contact at Comcast that is aware of the IMail issue and was able to help him.  You may want to contact him off list.

I was able to get off the blacklist by calling 856-317-7272 but I believe that I will end up right back on it because they were unable to tell me why I got on it in the first place.  I suspect it is because of this issue and that soon I will be automatically added again.

Evans Martin

EVANS MARTIN  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HOSTING:  http://www.martek.net

PROGRAMMING:  http://www.martekware.com

iPlus Info Browser – IPB’s IMail Migration Tool, password browser, reporting suite make IPlus Info Browser something no IMail administrator should be without.  http://www.martek.net/Default.aspx?tabid=96