Sent: Monday, January 17, 2000 11:46 AM
Subject: [IMail Forum] Fax to Email

Does anyone here have a good Fax - To - Email solution?  We currently=20
correspond with our field personnel through fax and email, but would =
like
to eliminate faxing to them externally and only use Email.

Please email me if you know of a good solution for this.

Jeff Reinhardt
System Administrator
MJM Investigations, Inc.
800-927-0456