I need a “beta tester” to check to see if iPlus Info Browser runs on the new version of IMail.  I have been unable to acquire a copy of the latest version to test against as we no longer maintain our IMail service agreement but would be willing to give someone a copy of IPB PRO for testing for us.  If you are interested, please mail me off list at [EMAIL PROTECTED].

Thanks,

Evans Martin

EVANS MARTIN  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HOSTING:  http://www.martek.net

PROGRAMMING:  http://www.martekware.com

iPlus Info Browser – IPB’s IMail Migration Tool, password browser, reporting suite make IPlus Info Browser something no IMail administrator should be without.  http://www.martek.net/Default.aspx?tabid=96