He missed about 4 that I have answered alone, not just an email. this question has been answered many times.

Kevin Bilbee
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Matrosity Hosting
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 2:34 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] IMail 8.22: Listen Thread Exiting

dude, chill out. He missed an email, it happens.

Kevin Bilbee wrote:
It has been answered here by IPSwitch!

Have you looked in the archives? Have you called IPSwitch. This is a user
group not official IPSwitch support. So asking why IPSwitch has not answered
this would be betterasked by calling them. If you are running 2006 you have
a support contract!

IPSwitch stated that it is a leftover error message from development that
will be removed in the next release and can be safely ignored.

Kevin Bilbee