This would be a good use of SPF and an alternate SMTP port like port 587
with AUTH.

You do not want other servers so send email with a from of your domain. You
want here ot use your server to send email from your domain.

Kevin Bilbee

wnload/release/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/downloa
d/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/re