I believe the current version is 2006.03 which is MUCH faster in terms of web messaging,

Bill

Christian Heller wrote:
Hi Eddie,

I just migrated from 8.22 on an NT server to Imail 2006.02a on a Windows 2003 server. Ipswitch has a document somewhere in their KB that describes the migration process. Despite following it to a "T" I ended up with a bunch of problems that ended up being attributed to incorrect permissions. Mainly a lack of two sets of permissions on the main imail folder:
The IUSR_machinename user, and the Network Service account should both have full control on all of IMail files. So far that seems to have taken care of most (not all) of our problems.

-Christian