Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:06 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Imail Antivirus

Hello,

          I have been using ICS Premium Edition from past couple of months and I have found that the Symantec Scan Engine is not good enough to block virus infected emails. There are lots of virus infected emails being received from outside. I was using MxGuard with F-Prot antivirus earlier. With F-prot, I never found any problem with viruses, but since MXGuard uses lot of CPU, I had to discontinue it. Can anybody tell me if I can use F-Prot instead of Symantec Scan engine with ICS without using MXGuard?

Nitesh Shah
System Admin
Technical Desk
QualiSpace - A QuantumPages Enterprise